Foxfire 3: Animal Care, Banjos and Dulimers, Hide Tanning, Summer and Fall Wild Plant Foods, Butter Churns, Ginseng (Foxfire Series #3) (Paperback)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Foxfire Series series.
- #1: The Foxfire Book: Hog Dressing, Log Cabin Building, Mountain Crafts and Foods, Planting by the Signs, Snake Lore, Hunting Tales, Faith Healing, Moonshining (Foxfire Series #1) (Paperback): $19.95
- #2: Foxfire 2: Ghost Stores, Spring Wild Plant Foods, Spinning and Weaving, Midwifing, Burial Customs, Corn Shuckin's, Wagon Making (Foxfire Series #2) (Paperback): $21.00
- #4: Foxfire 4 (Foxfire Series #4) (Paperback): $19.95
- #5: Foxfire 5: Ironmaking, Blacksmithing, Flintlock Rifles, Bear Hunting (Foxfire Series #5) (Paperback): $19.95
- #6: Foxfire 6 (Foxfire Series #6) (Paperback): $19.95
- #7: Foxfire 7 (Foxfire Series #7) (Paperback): $21.00
- #8: Foxfire 8 (Foxfire Series #8) (Paperback): $21.00
- #9: Foxfire 9 (Foxfire Series #9) (Paperback): $19.95
- #10: Foxfire 10 (Foxfire Series #10) (Paperback): $21.00
- #11: Foxfire 11: The Old Home Place, Wild Plant Uses, Preserving and Cooking Food, Hunting Stories, Fishing, More Affairs of Plain Living (Foxfire Series #11) (Paperback): $19.95
- #12: Foxfire 12: The New Book in the Classic Series on Simple Living in America (Foxfire Series #12) (Paperback): $19.95
- #13: The Foxfire 40th Anniversary Book: Faith, Family, and the Land (Foxfire Series #13) (Paperback): $19.95
First published in 1972, The Foxfire Book was a surprise bestseller that brought Appalachia's philosophy of simple living to hundreds of thousands of readers. Whether you wanted to hunt game, bake the old-fashioned way, or learn the art of successful moonshining, The Foxfire Museum and Heritage Center had a contact who could teach you how with clear, step-by-step instructions.
Volume three of this series covers animal care, banjos and dulcimers, wild plant foods, butter churns, ginseng and more.
About the Author
Founded in 1966, FOXFIRE is a nonprofit education organization. Foxfire's learner-centered, community-based approach is advocated through The Foxfire Museum and Heritage Center and grounded in the Southern Appalachian culture that promotes a sense of place and appreciation of local people and culture as essential educational tools.