Enchantment of the Faerie Realm: Communicate with Nature Spirits & Elementals (Paperback)
Have you ever taken a walk in the woods and felt like you were not alone? That's because you weren't Forests, lakes, mountains, caves--even your garden--are alive with the spirits of nature. Faeries are real, and you can learn to commune with a whole world of unseen beings, including elves, devas, and nature spirits. With an open mind and a little patience, you can begin to recognize their presence all around you. This book will help you deepen your connection to the natural world as you explore the magical, mystical world of the faerie folk.
- Discover hidden truths in faerie tales and use them as pathways into the faerie realm
- Learn the basic habitats, powers and behaviors of faeries, elves, and other nature spirits
- Read personal accounts of actual faerie encounters
- Invoke fire spirits for traditional psychic readings
- Share the magic and knowledge of twenty tree spirits
- Find the elementals--gnomes, undines, sylphs and salamanders--with which you resonate most
- Contact water sprites, mermaids and other water spirits
- Find wood nymphs and thelady of the woods
- raw dragons into your environment with the right fragrances
- Attract a faerie godmother into your life
Recapture the magic and wonder of a world where trees still speak and every flower tells a story. Explore the faerie realm--a place where faerie tales can and do come true.
About the Author
Ted Andrews (1952-2009) was an award-winning author and deeply respected teacher in the metaphysical and spiritual fields. Through his seminars, symposiums, workshops, and lectures, he was committed to making esoteric material comprehensible and practical for everyone. Ted Andrew's many gifts included clairvoyancy, aura interpretation, past-life analysis, dreams interpretation, numerology, and Tarot. He wrote many books on these subjects, but is best known for his work with animal mysticism and for his bestselling Animal Speak: The Spiritual & Magical Powers of Creatures Great & Small. Certified in basic hypnosis and acupressure, Andrews was also involved in the study and use of herbs as an alternative path in health care, focusing strongly on esoteric forms of healing with sound, music, and voice. In addition to his interest in metaphysics, Ted was a trained pianist and often used the Celtic harp, bamboo flute, shaman rattles, Tibetan bells, Tibetan Singing Bowl, and quartz crystal bowls to create individual healing therapies and induce higher states of consciousness. Ted Andrews is the author of The Healer's Manual; Animal-Speak, How to See & Read the Aura; Enchantment of the Faerie Realm; Crystal Balls & Crystal Bowls; How to Uncover Your Past Lives; How to Heal with Color; Sacred Sounds; Simplified Qabala Magic; and many other New Age titles. He passed away on October 24, 2009.