First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship, Fourth Edition (Paperback)
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
THE TRUSTED OB/GYN SURVIVAL GUIDE WRITTEN BY STUDENTS WHO KNOW WHAT IT TAKES TO PASS - NOW IN FULL COLOR
- High-yield, bulleted format helps you concentrate on what you truly must know
- Detailed how-to-succeed and what-to-study guidance from students who've been there
- Integrated minicases add clinical relevance to disease discussion and highlight common patient presentations
- Mnemonics, tables, illustrations, pearls, and other memory aids help you recall key concepts
- Ward and exam tips help you excel on the wards and shelf exam
- Classified section details scholarship and award opportunities
- Rich new full-color presentation
About the Author
Latha Ganti, MD, MS, MBA, FACEP Professor of Emergency Medicine and NeurologyUniversity of Central Florida College of Medicine. Matthew Kaufman, MD Associate Director, Department of Emergency Medicine, Richmond University Medical Center.Shireen Madani Sims, MD, Associate Professor and Clerkship Director, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainville, Florida.