A Little Bit of Crystals, 3: An Introduction to Crystal Healing (Hardcover)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Little Bit series.
- #4: A Little Bit of Tarot, 4: An Introduction to Reading Tarot (Hardcover): $9.95
- #8: A Little Bit of Wicca, 8: An Introduction to Witchcraft (Hardcover): $9.95
- #9: A Little Bit of Auras, 9: An Introduction to Energy Fields (Hardcover): $9.95
- #10: A Little Bit of Runes, 10: An Introduction to Norse Divination (Hardcover): $9.95
- #16: A Little Bit of Palmistry, 16: An Introduction to Palm Reading (Hardcover): $9.95
- #23: A Little Bit of Auras Guided Journal, 23: Your Personal Path to Energy and Wellness (Paperback): $12.95
Everything you need to learn about crystal healing From choosing the right crystals and assembling a basic collection of important stones to creating a crystal "center" at home, this accessible guide helps you add a powerful source of energy to your daily routines. There is a crystal remedy for almost every issue: physical pain, insomnia, conflicts with loved ones, and more, as well as advice on crystal elixirs, meditation, visualizations, and fortunetelling.
About the Author
Cassandra Eason is a bestselling British author of more than 80 books on various New Age topics, translated into 13 languages. She has appeared on numerous UK television programs, and is also active in Sweden, where she is a lead author for New Page, a leading New Age publisher, and in New Zealand/Australia. She interprets tarot at psychic fairs and holds courses in magic and other esoteric subjects throughout the world.