Thankful Thanksgiving (Board Books)
Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Yummy food and football games and family that's come to play - What are you thankful for on this Thanksgiving Day? A little mouse is thankful for their friends and family, good food to share, and fun games to play. This warm and inviting fall picture book is a wonderful way to start a family conversation about being grateful and kind, not just at Thanksgiving but all year long A perfect gift to bring to begin fall family celebrations or celebrate baby's First Thanksgiving. Plus it's made in America
Check out more Thanksgiving and holiday board books from Cottage Door Press
- Teach your children the importance of thankfulness and gratitude is this adorable board book that's made in America
- Fun rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns to babies and toddlers in their first years.
- Cute illustrations and storyline will keep toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarteners entertained and engaged
- Sturdy board pages are easy to grasp, great for practicing fine motor skills for younger kids. Older children can practice reading together with the family.
- Perfect gift to teach your little boys or girls what to be grateful for, first Thanksgivings, autumn baby showers, and more