DBT Workbook For BPD: Powerful Dialectical Behavior Therapy Strategies for Treating Borderline Personality Disorder in Men & Women Manage BP (Paperback)
Conquer borderline personality disorder and heal your mind with this powerful DBT-guided action plan for men and women.
Do you often struggle to regulate your emotions and build strong interpersonal relationships? Have you recently received a diagnosis of BPD, and you're left feeling overwhelmed and stuck? Or are you searching for a practical resource to help you practice essential emotional self-care strategies? Then this DBT workbook is for you.
Specially written with a profound and practical blend of therapeutic DBT skills strategies, personal anecdotes, and the latest scientific insights, this comprehensive dialectical behavior therapy workbook for borderline personality disorder reveals tried-and-tested lessons that challenge and motivate you to reclaim your emotions and work through feelings of fear, anger, abandonment, emptiness, jealousy, or insecurity.
Inside, you'll join Amazon bestselling author of multiple DBT workbooks Barrett Huang as he reveals a fascinating collection of psychological techniques that provide you with a complete action plan for creating a happier, more emotionally stable life. You'll uncover the root causes of BPD, the neuroscience going on behind the scenes, and a selection of easy worksheets and guided exercises to help you better deal with mood swings or emotional instability.
If you're tired of struggling with the rollercoaster or your emotions, or if you want to strengthen your relationships, this DBT Workbook for BPD contains easy-to-follow strategies that inspire you on a path to a more stable and positive life.
Here's just a little of what you'll discover inside:
- Breaking Down The Root Causes and Neuroscience Behind BPD & Its Many Symptoms
- Powerful Techniques For Regulating Your Emotions, Recovering From Trauma, and Managing Feelings of Rage, Panic, Terror, Abandonment, Loneliness & More
- BPD Vs Bipolar Disorder - The Key Differences & Similarities
- Dozens of Guided Worksheets & Exercises For Accepting Your Triggers, Embracing Mindfulness, & Building Tolerance For Emotional Stability
- Powerful Psychological Therapies Including CBT, Schema-Focused Therapy & Mentalization-Based Therapy
- 6 Essential Tips To Stop Yourself From Engaging In Self-Harm
- And Much More...
Even if you've tried other forms of therapy before and you haven't seen results, this book will take you by the hand and guide you through every step, so you can easily begin building valuable DBT skills and improving your mental wellbeing.
Are you ready to begin treating your borderline personality disorder? Then scroll up and grab your copy today