Nursing2022 Drug Handbook (Paperback)
THE #1 Drug Guide for nurses & other clinicians…always dependable, always up to date!
Look for these outstanding features:
- Completely updated nursing-focused drug monographs featuring 3,500 generic, brand-name, and combination drugs in an easy A-to-Z format
- NEW! 32 brand-new FDA-approved drugs in this edition, including the COVID-19 drug remdesivir—tabbed and conveniently grouped in a handy “NEW DRUGS” section for easy retrieval
- NEW! Thousands of clinical updates—new dosages and indications, Black Box warnings, genetic-related information, adverse reactions, nursing considerations, clinical alerts, and patient teaching information
- Special focus on U.S. and Canadian drug safety issues and concerns
- Photoguide insert with images of 439 commonly prescribed tablets and capsules
Plus FREE online companion Toolkit
- Monthly FDA updates featuring newly approved drugs, indications, and warnings
- Pharmacology videos, audio pronunciation guide, and English-Spanish translator
- Equianalgesic dosing guidelines for opioid drugs
- Mechanisms and sites of action graphics for selected drugs
- NCLEX®-style questions, free CE tests, plus bonus discounts…and more!